Monday 25 February 2008

Heathrow Expansion Scheme

I'm really frustrated. I am not a techno geek and now I wish I was. I can't get to grips with how to add anything to this blog. I wanted to show you a one minute film made by my friend Rebecca Frayn. It's a propaganda film showing multicultural children explaining what they want to do when they grow up and as the seconds tick by so does the sound of an aeroplane flying overhead, until the noise of the aeroplane is so loud that we can no longer hear what the children are saying. Message clear and simple: Give our children a future, don't add to the enviromental and noise pollution. It's simple and brilliant. I'd love to go to the rally tonight at Westminster to show my support for the stop the expansion of Heathrow campaign, but I'm otherwise engaged at my writing group. Luke thinks the expansion is a good thing and if I want to protest I should just stop flying.

I also want to buy a table on ebay, but can't even seem to get to grips with that. I put in antiques and it came up with six antique letter box openings. Is that the word? Letter box openings?

My son woke me up at two thirty, because he was scared. It took me three hours to get back to sleep.

I feel dopey, cross, and annoyed that my husband's job (freelance photographer) is taking him away Easter Sunday, Belle's fourth birthday party, Belle's fourth actual birthday, and most of the two week Easter holidays.

No comments: